Old May 26th, 2004, 08:08 PM
Lee

Default Norway Fjord Cruise

Yes !!! Did it on the Bergen Line from Bergen to Kirkenes (on Russian
border) some years back. Fantastic trip----------------beautiful scenery,
comfortable cabins, good food. Wouldn't do it rt, as we did, however.

Had a very interesting experience. We were given an itinerary, but there are
short stops that were not on it. Got up very early one morning when we had
docked, walked around in semi-darkness and suddenly saw our ship pulling
away !! Ran like mad and, amazingly, they came back for us. Two ladies did
not make it back on another stop------------had to take a cab to the next
port. Due to the fjords it was very lengthy and VERY expensive.

Not to be missed, if you get the opportunity.
"Robert Clarkson" wrote in message
Has anyone had experience with the Norwegian (Ferry, Mail) ships that

travel
up and down the coast of Norway? My wife and I are interested in doing

this.
Would appreciaate any input and reviews.