Old April 15th, 2005, 03:30 PM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Ray Goldenberg wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I have learned that starting in April 2006 Carnival Corporation’s P&O
Princess Cruises International division will relocate all New York
calls to the new Brooklyn cruise terminal. This division includes
Princess and Cunard. Manhattan will no longer be used. The initial
ships will be the Queen Mary 2 & the new Crown Princess.

This is what I read in Cruise News Daily yesterday and posted about in
a different thread. Getting the info from you, a second source, I
guess it is really true.

This move
will relieve the congestion at the Manhattan cruise piers.

Yeah, it will relieve the congestion in Manhattan, but for those of us
coming from New Jersey, it is going to be a pain getting there. The
route we will have to take is usually congested no matter what time of
the day you are there.

sue