Old April 15th, 2005, 04:19 PM
Don & Lynn

I'm glad we were on a cruise last Nov. that spent the day docked in
Manhattan. That's part of the charm. You look up and there is the Empire
State building. It was a Sunday and I talked to a lady who walked to St.
Patrick's with her group and attended mass. These things are priceless.
Don

"Ray Goldenberg" wrote in message
Hi Everyone,

I have learned that starting in April 2006 Carnival Corporation's P&O
Princess Cruises International division will relocate all New York
calls to the new Brooklyn cruise terminal. This division includes
Princess and Cunard. Manhattan will no longer be used. The initial
ships will be the Queen Mary 2 & the new Crown Princess. This move
will relieve the congestion at the Manhattan cruise piers. If you
have missed any of my news' postings, they are available on my web
site.

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL