Old March 19th, 2004, 01:27 AM
Elliottmoore2

Default Royal Solaris in Cancun

Does anyone have any trip reports, preferebly with pictures of this resort?
Also, has anyone reserved a balcony room and then not received it when they got
there? If so, did they reduce your fare? Does anyone know if all there rooms
are either ocenview and lagoon view; I want to stay in the Caribe tower. Is it
true that they don't offer bottled water at the resort? Are there ice machines,
so that we can bring a cooler, buy a few sodas and brng to the room since
there are no refridgerators. Finally, I have allergies and sinus condition and
usually reuire a room to be very cool, is this possible to achieve?

Thanks,
Karen