Old June 8th, 2005, 02:03 PM
JohnT

"Miguel Cruz" wrote in message
Mike wrote:
chancellor of the duchy of besses o' th' barn and prestwich tesco wrote:
Miguel Cruz wrote:
http://www.computerworld.com/mobilet...102308,00.html

Interesting. I note the article mentions that the wi-fi should be
high-speed, and that mobile phones still aren't allowed on flights. I'm
sure I'm not the only person thinking Skype etc.!

If high speed Wi-Fi is allowed, and mobile phones aren't, I am certain
that there will be some one that will immediately fire up his laptop,
start running a VoIP program, and start blabbing away.

Hopefully the latency and jitter will be bad enough that the connection is
unusable for that.

miguel
--

Miguel:

Return to Europe immediately with your toolkit. Mixi has had a catastrophic
systems failure. Was your recent reprogramming of it based on "Westworld"?

JohnT