Old July 20th, 2009, 05:43 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tom K

Default Celebrity Offers Travel Agents Free Measles Vaccination On Equinox Pre Maiden Voyage!

"peter" wrote in message
Well uh Sissie, I am allowed to include anything I want to include. And,
just like you, I am a travel agent, at least judged by your standards. My
sales volume is about $45,000 p.a. Just like in your case it consists
exclusively of cruises I book for my wife and myself.

That almost sounds like one of those card mill companies that RCI/Celebrity
were trying to get away from. People pretending to be agents just to get
agent rates without doing any other volume. Without more details it's hard
to say.

--Tom