Old January 6th, 2004, 08:30 AM
alohacyberian

Default American dollars is plunging: NO MORE TRAVEL!

"Sjoerd" wrote in message
"alohacyberian" schreef in bericht

Yet, you demand the right to bash America and Americans

I have never bashed America and/or Americans. You are a little bit
sensitive, aloha, for justified criticism of some aspects of America's
policies. You have been brainwashed to believe that everything is always
better in the USA.
Sjoerd

I've never stated or even hinted that EVERYTHING is better in America, nor
did I ever use the word ALWAYS. Writing in superlatives, hyperbole and
hysteria is your forte, so I suppose you assume everyone else thinks in
extremes. Just, think, you wouldn't have to be defending yourself all over
the place and appearing to be an angry horse's rump if you'd stop bashing
America. Travel newsgroups are hardly the place to air your grievances about
America's political policies. KM
--
(-:alohacyberian:-) At my website there are 3000 live cameras or
visit NASA, play games, read jokes, send greeting cards & connect