Old October 7th, 2015, 09:00 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Karen

Default r.t.c. - what was your favorite cruise

On 2015-10-07 19:53:07 +0000, said:

On Mon, 5 Oct 2015 23:23:00 -0700, RayC wrote:

On 10/4/2015 6:00 PM,
wrote:

I have done carnival three times, and am very pleased with it. Granted
the older ships are basically crap but they are refurbishing most of
them. My last cruise was on the carnival dream and it was wonderful,
there isn't a thing I can complain about. The ship was clean and
sanitary, the performers were great, and the food was wonderful, I
mean what little I could eat that did not contain gluten. A few of the
wait staff were idiots, but that could have just been the language
barrier and my speech or accent. The rooms were cozy and I even
accidently drank one of the liquors form the fridge and they did not
even charge me for it.

I don't disagree that the ships are fine and the food is good.
Mycomplaint is with the Carnival customers. I found that their
averagepassenger is a big time boozer. Some people get so sloshed
that theyaccidentally drink stuff they find laying around! ;-)

Some even fall off the side of the ship!

personally when I go on a cruise the only time I am sober is the first
hour or so after I wake up.... then I drink a slow but steady
rum/water combo the entire cruise, I am not **** faced falling down
drunk, but I feel great..... also I am not a mean crazy drunk I am a
happy fun loving talkitive kinda drunk. And I would do that on any
cruise that I took no matter what name was on the side of the ship

I rest my case.