Old June 14th, 2013, 11:20 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Tom P[_6_]

Default some nice words about Ryanair

On 06/14/2013 07:45 AM, Erick T. Barkhuis wrote:
Tom P:

I've said some unkind things about Ryanair in the past[...]
We flew [Ryanair] from Weeze to Reus last week, and [...]

Thanks for the report, Tom. Glad to hear you got your Kindle back.
Just curious, though: what made you decide to fly Ryanair again,
although you had not been satisfied with them so far?

Reus is exactly 10 minutes drive from where we were headed, Tarragona.
Plus we were only there for two days so hand luggage was ok.
Ryanair gets expensive if you have luggage.