Old October 30th, 2013, 04:52 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default Porgresso

On Tue, 29 Oct 2013 21:29:00 -0700, RayC wrote:

On 10/26/2013 2:49 AM, wrote:

dude what is the problem?? First of all I am not asking about what
cruise line or what ship or anything about a cruise.
second just wonderinf about peoples opinions anyway. geez what is your
malfunction?

LOL ... it is just funny! You belittle someone for coming here and
asking questions ... then you turn around and ask questions! Funny
stuff! Then you come back with the stuff above ... HILARIOUS! You are
a comic genius!

ROTFLMAO!!

what are you talking about? I asked the original question and I have
belittled noone in this NG

---