Old December 6th, 2015, 10:20 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
W. Wesley Groleau

Default Mosquitoes in Italy

On 06-01-2015 16:34, poldy wrote:
Back years ago, one of the regular posters to a.t.e complained several
times about mosquitoes in Milan. I believe he was an Aussie who lived
there several years?

Been to different parts of Italy several times, though mostly in May and
early June.

Never encountered any problems with mosquitoes. Maybe a bite here or
there. Once in Venice, the place I stayed had those plug-in bug zappers
of some kind in the rooms.

Three weeks, May 2013. Cinque Terre, Toscana, Roma, San Marino,
Venezia, Milano, Pisa, Firenze (not in that order).

Did not see, hear, or feel a single mosquito.

--
Wes Groleau