Old April 2nd, 2009, 04:41 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
JuanElorza[_8_]

Default Scenic drive from the movie "Ronin"

On Wed, 01 Apr 2009 21:46:30 -0500, Dan Stephenson wroteÂ*:

Well that Roman ruin looks cool
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Turbie

And I will definitely visit Arles, also featured in the film.

But the area I'm referring to looks like some kind of weird canyonland.

There were more photos of the village were this movie was filmed.

Nice is surrounded by a mountaneous region with many small roads.
Some kilometers north there is the Verdon river canyon, but I don't feel
it will look impressive for Americans or Australians. Nice Emerald
waters, beaches along the lake, refreshing in summer.

http://www.moustiers.eu/le_verdon/index_en.php