Old November 21st, 2014, 10:56 AM
alkbra alkbra is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORRELL View Post
I have few knowledge about getbusticket because one of my friend used this cpompany during his USA trip. He has been taken the kissimmee to boca raton tour with his family. They provide awesome packages which include a lot of attractions. You can also enjoy discount on different packages. I also have a plan to take a trip with this company in coming vacations.
ORRELL! Can you tell me in which states of USA this site offer its services? Tell me about your friend's experience where did you go and how much charges did he pay for a tour?
I wanted to go to Hawaii with my family what do you think do they provide any services in this state?