Old February 3rd, 2015, 05:44 AM posted to alt.music.s-mclachlan,aus.general,aus.music,rec.travel.australia+nz,soc.culture.australian
David Dalton

Default Sarah McLachlan tour of Australia

In article ,
David Dalton wrote:

In article ,
David Dalton wrote:

In article
-server.
de,
David Dalton wrote:

In article
-server.
de,
David Dalton wrote:

In article
-server.
de,
David Dalton wrote:

From
http://www.sarahmclachlan.com/2014/1...tes-announced/

Hey Australia! Iım happy to say Iım coming to play 4 shows in
February 2015. Tickets go on-sale October 17th. I canıt wait
to see you all xoS

Brisbane - Thursday, February 5th 2015 (The Tivoli)
Sydney - Saturday, February 7th 2015 (City Recital Hall)
Melbourne - Monday, February 9th 2015 (Recital Centre)
Perth - Wednesday, February 11th 2015 (Astor Theatre)

------

I'm not sure if tickets will be available through
http://www.sarahmclachlan.com on and after October 17
or if you will have to get them directly from the venue
web site.

According to someone on the FTE list, a second show
has been added for Sydney, tickets will be available
through Ticketmaster, and Butterfly Boucher will be
the opening act.

Tickets are also available through
http://www.sarahmclachlan.com/australian-tour/

They have added a second Melbourne show for February 4
at Hamer Hall. Details at http://bit.ly/1wMawM9 .

Just a reminder that Sarah's tour of Australia begins
on February 4 and some dates are sold out already.

Right now all dates are sold out except for the Feb. 4
show at Hamer Hall in Melbourne.

--
David Dalton http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"And now the angry morning/Gives the early signs of warning (S. McLachlan)