Old April 4th, 2009, 03:41 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
JuanElorza[_4_]

Default Can some advise best way to call USA from Europe

On Thu, 02 Apr 2009 11:49:34 -0400, Mike wroteÂ*:

In the next few months we will be in Europe for ten days traveling in
Ireland and Spain. What is the best, most convenient and cheapest way to
call back to the USA? I
would also appreciate the names of telephone providers that worked the
best. With my luck I would make the wrong choice selecting one from the
companies advertising on the net.
Thanks

In France, I saw advertisements from several alternative operators
offering lower tarifs.
With this one, for example, you just need a call a special number and
your call to US will be at the rate of a local call.

http://www.reductel.com/en/tarifs.html

Or this one, advertising US at local call fare calling first 0811 700 990
from any telephone in France.

Or this one 0811 655 600 US at local rate from France.
http://www.teleplanete.com/
http://www.gratostel.com/france_fixe.htm