Old November 18th, 2014, 11:03 AM
ORRELL ORRELL is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkbra View Post
I heard many times about Indonesia but I never visited it before. According to my information Bali is its beautiful Island and there are lots of attractive natural spots. Moreover there are many sports to enjoy the Scuba diving. Do you know anything else about it?
I have been visited Bali many times. Last time I have been there during my summer holidays. I always love to visit this awesome region due to its rich natural beauty. This country is also one of my favorite Asian countries. You can enjoy there rich natural scenery and cultural diversity. Its most visited places are; Uluwatu temple, Pura Tanah Lot, Pura Ulun Danu Bratan and Ubud.