Old February 18th, 2007, 11:38 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Splenda

Default ncl cruise line (pearl)

"Karen Selwyn" wrote in message
Splenda wrote:

NCL would have to pay ME to take another cruise with them.
I call it the 'bait and switch cruise line' because if we wanted good
food and service we had to pay $50 or more to eat in one of their many
'specialty' restaurants.

How many is "we"? If "we" is two, you sure weaken your complaint when you
get your facts wrong. Dining in some speciality restaurants requires a
surchage of $10, $15, or $20 per person.

"WE" is 2 and my facts are correct. "We" were on the NCL Spirit October
2007. The charge per person was $25 AND the "Steak House" had 2 menus and if
we ordered French Onion Soup from their 2nd menu, instead of the Onion Soup
on the main menu it was $5 more.