Old October 6th, 2011, 11:48 AM posted to alt.vacation.las-vegas,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe
Joe Makowiec

Default Prague or Monaco for a flying visit...

On 06 Oct 2011 in rec.travel.europe, ]v[etaphoid wrote:

b) Fly into Prague, spend two-three days there before another flight
into Rome where we could spend a bit more time seeing the sites of
Roma, if not anywhere else in Italy.

We loved Praha when we visited there in October a couple of years past.
Prices were reasonable, and there's enough to keep you entertained for
several days. Transit is inexpensive and quick. The weather was OK, if
on the cool side. In the evening there were concerts taking place all
over - just look for signs, or wait for somebody to pop out of a building
and give a mini-concert to entice you in.

Followups set to r.t.e

--
Joe Makowiec
http://makowiec.org/