Old December 4th, 2003, 01:19 PM
Dieter Aa

Default Gulf Air - a company to avoid

"Chris Blunt" schreef in bericht
On Thu, 04 Dec 2003 12:44:20 GMT, "Dieter Aa" Dieter
wrote:

"Orzowei" ...
Whereīs the problem? I lived exactly the same with Lufthansa and donīt

think
itīs a company to avoid. In fact all companies overbook their flights,
thatīs the real world. Other carriers, from developing countries

mainly,
wonīt solve accomodatio, no hotel, voucher or even meals, nothing, of

course
cheaper.

You clearly missed the point.
The point is which criteria the companies apply when they have to select

the
passengers who have to stay on the ground.
Do we agree that there are companies who apply some very dark criteria?
When there are overbookings, some companies clearly prefer muslims and
dislike other people, so they have to stay.
These criteria we in mostly label as "racist" isn't it ?

That's the point

I didn't see any such suggestion in Larry's complaint about Gulf Air.
Where did you get this idea that he was bumped because he wasn't a
muslim? In fact how do you even know he isn't.?

because i know Larry