Old December 6th, 2003, 06:10 PM
rcxc

Default Gulf Air - a company to avoid

Well - when you pay peanuts - you get monkey - remember

On 03 Dec 2003 12:45:00 GMT, (Larry) wrote:

I recently took Gulf Air Flights from London to Abu Dhabi, where I stayed a few
days, then on to Kathmandu. Repeated flight cancellations and, at the last, an
overbooked flight for which I was denied travel, meant that I missed two major
Nepal festivals. I gather that Gulf Air routinely overbooks their flights, so
CAVEAT EMPTOR. Becasue of the overbooking, I was given hotel accommodation and
meals and a $250 voucher (good only on full-fare flights on Gulf Air, so
worthless to me). I would have been far better off paying more to fly a more
reliable airline and will not fly Gulf Air again.

Larry in Bangkok
seaotter6 at aol dot com