Old October 4th, 2006, 03:00 AM posted to rec.travel.caribbean
slim

Default Where to see coral reefs?

On 2006-09-27 03:03:18 -0400, said:

I want to make a trip to the Caribbean and see the coral reefs. But
I've heard/read that a large portion of the coral in the Caribbean has
died. Does anyone have any up-to-date info about where live coral
reefs can still be observed? I've search online but I just keep
getting articles about the coral dying, none about where there is still
some alive. I'm interesting in knowing which islands and which areas
around the island to dive/snorkel.

You can dive in the very beginning of the Cayman Trench from Seascape!

These guys are locals who know the waters...always something
interesting to see!

http://www.hostelz.com/hostel/1289-S...tel-by-the-Sea

--
- Slim