Old October 27th, 2007, 12:58 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
clint

Default The era of FORMAL NIGHTS is fading rapidly...

I have my own tux, havn't gained a pound since the Koren War, the cow has an
"expandable" moomoo, has worn since 1998(we are both seniors) Enjoy the
formal nights, especialy meeting the shup's captain
"Charles" wrote in message
d...
In article
, Kurt
Ullman wrote:

I am curious as to what %age of the people who do formal formal
nights rent the tuxes. I know we always do, largely for the convenience
of not having to run around with the extra stuff.

I own my own. It is less expensive than renting and it fits right. Hard
to say what kind of fit you will get renting.

--
Charles