Old February 15th, 2012, 08:55 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Ken Blake[_2_]

Default Transportation Rome-Fiumicino

On Wed, 15 Feb 2012 15:08:24 -0500, (Poetic
Justice) wrote:

Ken Blake wrote;

Thanks. That's not all that different from
the price quoted by the apartment rental
people for a private ride (+BAI-50 for the
two of us each way) so I'll probably stick
with it.

This is the company that has been the cheapest the last few years €40
www.romeshuttlelimousine.com/

But all the others are in your €50 ± price range.

They likely use the same limo company(s) and probably receive a small
commission over the actual cost.

But seeing that it is an apartment vs hotel where you must actually
meet the agent for the keys and other matters.
Going with their limo service is probably a very good idea, if there is
a problem (flight delay, traffic, etc) the driver will be able to
contact the agent thru his company and not leave you stranded outside
the apartment bldg as others might do.

Thanks. That's what I'm planning on doing.

Plus the driver very likely knows the *exact* location of the bldg.

Yes, but actually, so do I.

--
Ken Blake