Old May 28th, 2004, 02:21 PM
B Vaughan

Default January in Rome

On Fri, 28 May 2004 02:45:13 GMT, t wrote:

My wife and I are booked for a week in Rome in January. We are booked at
Grand Hotel Palatino, around the corner from the Coliseum.

We are interested in historic Rome and very much enjoy good food (probably
too much, but that's for another newsgroup.) We know it is not possible to
see and do everything Rome has to offer in just one week, so we are looking
for any suggestions and comments.

I just responded to someone else with suggestions on the same topic.
The thread is called "Best time to visit Italy [Rome]". I didn't
mention restaurants, but definitely historic sites.

Thanks in advance.

Tom

Barbara Vaughan
My email address is my first initial followed by my surname at libero dot it