Old January 17th, 2005, 12:50 PM

Default Questions Re Holiday Inn LAUDERDALE BY THE SEA-N BEACH

My wife and I have booked a cruise on the Star Princess for sailing out
of Fort Lauderdale over next New Years holidays. We plan to arrive in
Lauderdale a day early. I will use Priceline at a later date to book a
hotel room. However, as a defensive measure, I booked a room at the
following Holiday Inn:

LAUDERDALE BY THE SEA-N BEACH
4116 NORTH OCEAN DRIVE A1A

The reservation can be cancelled at no charge.

Does anyone know where this Holiday Inn is in relation to the port from
which the Princess sails? Also, is there a shuttle from the airport to
this Holiday Inn and from the Inn to the Port? Does anyone know the
approximate cost of the two shuttles?
Look forward to hearing from someone.

John