Old March 27th, 2005, 08:51 AM
Jon Bell

In article . com,
wrote:

What is the prettiest town in North America?

In the "small town" category, I vote for Middlebury, Vermont, a classic
picture-postcard New England town.

In the "big town" category, I have to acknowledge the charms of San
Francisco, but I was seriously impressed by Vancouver when I visited it
briefly last year. Its geographical location is of course rather
spectacular, but I was also taken by the lush greenery and flowers in the
residential areas, which were especially striking after the drab brown
prairie around Calgary and Edmonton.

--
Jon Bell Presbyterian College