Old May 28th, 2004, 03:06 AM
Pavel

Default Is Cancun the BEST deal for all inclusive?

Sounds like the Royal Solaris may have improved a LOT from what we experienced a few years ago. There prices certainly have gone up. One of the typical "themes" is that you often have to change rooms due to various problems- Air Conditioning and plumbing is just one of them.

"Elliottmoore2" wrote in message ...
: My husband and I just came back from Cancun last Thurs. It was the best trip
: we've ever taken. If you can find any deals for The Royal Solaris Hotel it is
: winderful. Great entertainment team, great rooms and food, and nonstop
: activities. You can be as relaxed as you want or live it up as much as you
: want. It is an all-inclusive. I don't have the link handy, but do a search for
: their site. I know Apple does tours to there although we used a company called
: Travel impressions through AAA. Hope this helps.