Old March 27th, 2005, 04:40 PM
Richard

"mtwright6" wrote in
news
Hi all

Staying in Brisbane for 5 days at the end of our holiday and just
wondered if anyone has stayed at the "Soho Motel" on Wickham Terrace,
looks very good and also price so any advice would be welcome or
similar accommodation / price thats within 5 - 10 mins walking
distance from Queens St. Thanks.

John (England)

Don't know about that one John, but in our travels across Australia we've
found we can rely on Budget Motels, very good value and usually well
located. Brisbane has three, one is in S. Brisbane, just a couple km from
city cent

24 Edmondstone St. South Brisbane, QLD 4101
Phone 07 3255 0777

Cheers,

Richard