Old October 12th, 2008, 01:48 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Becca[_2_]

Default Swollen Ankles

BobEdwards wrote:
My ankles always swell up considerably during a cruise. I know that
this has been discussed here before but I'm wondering if anyone has
come up with any new ideas for dealing with this problem.

One suggestion has been to drink a lot of water. I drink a lot of
coffee. That hasn't helped. Does coffee have the same effect as
water?

One of my friends ankles will swell if he eats MSG, and his ankles swell
when he cruises. I assume it is the MSG that is in the soups and sauces.

Becca