Old September 28th, 2006, 10:22 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
mericyacht

Default Mediterranean family vacation

Hello Daves;
I'm thinking for your vacation regarding rent a villa for your large
family DALYAN - CAUNOS TURKEY.. Here is very warm and I have an Apart
Villa for rent..it has swimming pool.. For more information I will send
you an e-mail from my company mailbox.. And in detail I will explain
everything for your vacation and pictures of villa..
Daves wrote:
We're a Canadian family talking about a large family vacation in Europe in
the early summer -- late June, early July. We think it would be fun to rent
a large villa with room for the elderly parents, six or seven adults and six
or seven children. Yes, quite a crew. Any suggestions. We're looking at one
week, probably somewhere in the south, not too, too expensive. I was
thinking Croatia, southern Italy, south of France ... along these lines. I
know this is vague, but I'm not sure where else to start looking.
Suggestions, websites, anything would be helpful to get the ideas flowing.

Thanks
Dave