Old April 11th, 2005, 01:18 AM
Richard

Ken Pisichko wrote in :

Richard wrote:

Ken Pisichko wrote in :

Jeff wrote:

wretched country LOL
i think NZ can do without your type oh and OZ too.
tut tut

Amen to that!

this just confirms why americans are disliked!

In all honesty, ONLY some US nationals are disliked. Some are
hated.

Some
are loved.

Same is true IMHO for Canadians, Iraqis, Australians, ......

Really? Name just one 'hated' Canadian. (This is asked only for non-
Canadians - we have our own list, mostly of politicians.)

Richard

I will take the bait - sort of. Due to the possibility of libel, I
naturally cannot in all honesty put any names in writing. However, yes
some Canadian politicians are hated, 'hated', or "hated". With the
latest revelations in the Gomery Inquiry, I surmise the numbers of
those politicians has increased.....

Even mentioning 'Gomery' puts you in the Canadian bracket, and probably
even a secret Quebeker. Most Canadians don't care what goes on in the
Gomery trial (BTW, for non-Canadians, the Gomery inquiry is what one
Globe and Mail writer has called 'our Watergate'.) Difference is, nobody
here is all that interested, and by the way, haven't you noticed how
it's warming up? Hmm, Canada in the springtime...

By the way, Richard, why would you want me to name these despicable
Canadians? Can you not take my word for it? After all, I am not
selling you used cars or anything else. Oh, and reminiscent of the old
TV show "Family Feud" some of the Canadian families I know have
relatives who hate each other. Same with some Canadian children: the
little girl who cannot have some toy sez to her parent "I HATE you!
You Looser!" I wonder what the unanticipated consequences for THAT
outburst were.....

But that still begs the question, nobody has mentioned a single Canadian
that's hated. Brian Adams and Celine Dion don't rate a 'hate' in my
opinion. Not my kind of music, but if I hated them, I'd have to hate
another several hundred musicians. Too much bother.