Old October 13th, 2011, 06:27 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Chrissy Cruiser[_3_]

Default NCL Hawaii

On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 09:22:29 -0400, wrote:

Maybe I am easy to please but I was satisfied with our cruise on NCL
Hawaii, and I quite liked my other NCL cruises. On the Pride of
America, I found the service generally good except that they were
woefully understaffed in housekeeping. The itin. which was the
reason I picked it, was good and the excursions were good. I don't
ever eat in the extra price restaurants, so it doesn't matter to me
what time you have to call in the morning. Most of the other things
people complain about are things that don't matter to me.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This.

I don't cruise to be with people, I'm with people all the damn time off
ship. I don't cruise to be serviced (exception is Hubby lol) or to eat
or to dress up and dine.

I cruise for the evenings when everyone else is in bed, for the stars
and the skies, to read as much as possible, to run around on an
excursion or two if it is someplace new.

Each to her/his own but it never made any sense whatsoever to me to
plunk down 1000s of $$$ and then bitch about Cathy The Maid or whether
or not the soup was cold.