Old October 1st, 2003, 03:33 PM
Jim Ley

Default Nationwide airlines experience?

On Wed, 1 Oct 2003 11:20:13 +0200, "Rocco"
wrote:

uh huh ? Cape Town is on the tourist map as one of THE most beautiful
cities in the world !!!

I think that just shows how the "Tourist Map" isn't really objective,
or unbiassed (obviously places that people visit will be higher than
places don't, because people will talk/vote on them, and places on the
tourist map will be the ones they visit because of such assertions as
yours.

It just happens to be so !!

That would be your opinion, don't project it on other people, we all
share our opinions of places to visit, I just want the OP to be
prepared to escape Cape Town and not put all their eggs in the cape
town basket by saying - book a long term hotel.

Jim.