Old May 21st, 2007, 05:59 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Patrick Wallace

Default Is Oxford st One way or Two way?

On Mon, 21 May 2007 17:15:54 +0930, "JohnH"
wrote:

Another London query!
Can anyone advise me whether it is possible to drive a Car from Marble Arch
along Oxford st to
roundabout at intersection of Old& City Rds, heading towards Hackney.

No. You can't drive a car along Oxford St.

The route I would be expecting to drive would be Oxford St New Oxford St
Bloomsbury Way Thedobold Road Clerkenwell Rd Old St around
roundabout
Old St Hackney Road.

Or would it be easier to go:

Up Edgeware road to the (A501) ie Marylebone road Euston Road
Pentonville road
City Road left at roundabout Old St Hackney road.

Yes, that's where the cars are diverted to.