Old March 26th, 2004, 04:26 AM
Hatunen

Default SanDiego or Santa Barbara?

On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 04:20:45 +0000 (UTC), Alan Pollock
wrote:

wendy wrote:
Which area is more interesting of the two ?

don't waste too much of your day at the San Diego Zoo, go to Seaworld
instead - much better!
wendy

That's the second post in a day, in two different threads in this NG where you
put the San Diego Zoo down. Did you have a bad experience there? Some kind of
personal altercation with someone?

Personally, I think the San Diego Zoo is over-rated, especially
by its own PR people. It's a very nice zoo but it's not as great
as it proclaims itself.

I've been to a bunch of Zoos around the world and while I'm not generally wild
about Zoos (other than the primate sections), I found the San Diego Zoo lived
up to its reputation quite nicely. Lots of walking, quite lush, lots of
animals - hell, what was there not to like? Nex

Chacun a son gout.