Old November 21st, 2004, 01:47 PM
Bill Pittman

In article , Ken Pisichko
wrote:

All the best in your telephone inquiries. Please let us know the results of
your
"consultation" with the imigration laywer familiar with Canadian imigration
law. I
for one, would be particularly interested!

Also please give us the telephone number and name of the lawyer you consulted
with
and the list of questions you asked - just so we all are playing on the same
field.

I didn't make any telephone inquiries. All I did was fill out the Abrams
& Krochack online questionnaire, out of curiosity.

Look up your own phone number, if you need one. Or ask a Web search
engine about Abrams & Krochack, and it will doubtless give you one.

Please note: I'm not trying to sell that, or ANY, Canadian immigration
law firm. That was merely the first, and therefore only, one I
encountered. My interest in moving out of the US is minimal, unless
things down here get MUCH worse. At my age (almost 70) I have a great
interest in staying where I am.