Old July 9th, 2007, 10:39 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.true-crime,alt.tv.tech.hdtv,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
sechumlib

Default 39% of Americans believe Bush should be impeached.

On 2007-07-09 16:33:58 -0400, George Graves said:

You're talking about the Libby pardon, I take it? That has nothing to do with
the court or the law practiced in that court. They did their job; which was
to try, and if found guilty, sentence Libby. The fact that Bush used his
executive power to set that sentence aside with a pardon, is his privilege as
president and has nothing whatsoever to with the court and its decision and
sentence. You are really having a problem with these legal concepts, aren't
you?

You know, you're being both hyperidiotic and inaccurate.

There was no "pardon" (yet); there was a "commutation". Do you know the
difference?

And that has a lot to do with your inflexible position. Apparently the
Prez thinks you're wrong about what is appropriate for people who lie
under oath. If that's what he thinks, who are you and who am I to apply
that principle as inflexible as you have to someone else, namely
Clinton?

Try being realistic for a while, anyway.