Old January 10th, 2008, 11:28 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air
Király[_1_]

Default Finding Lowest Airfare Return USA-Italy with 3 Month Flexibility

In rec.travel.europe PeterOut wrote:
I am living in the USA and would like to find the cheapest return air
fare to Italy. I am very flexible as far as time goes. It could be
any time in the next 3 months. I would be grateful if someone could
tell me the best way to get the cheapest air fare under these
circumstances.

I second Iceman's suggestion for checking out prices at local
bricks-and-mortar discount travel agents. Don't assume that the best
price will be found online. In 2005 my local discount agent got me the
transtlantic flight I wanted for hundreds less than I would have paid by
booking it anywhere online.

--
K.

Lang may your lum reek.