Old August 4th, 2006, 01:08 AM posted to alt.travel,rec.travel.africa,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.latin-america,rec.travel.air
Dan Stephenson

Default "One bag" travel, which bag is best?

I've found that if you pack light you can make do with a daypack. I
bought a big Gallileo backpack some years back, and now only use the
daypack that came with it. Note that this isn't a booksack like kids
use at school. Overall if possible I recommend visiting a store,
preferrably with about the amount of stuff you're going to bring with
you. Note that packing light might mean two changes of clothes, one to
wear, one to be drying out.

--
Dan Stephenson
Photos, movies, panos from the Europe, USA, plus N.Z.:

(remove nospam from email address to reply via email)