Old February 26th, 2004, 02:31 PM
DFN

Default Heathrow to Gatwick / Luton etc

"Mark Hewitt" wrote in message

"DFN" wrote in message
We are looking into a flight into Heathrow and taking another flight out

one
of London's three other airports. We aren't certain which one we will be
using, it will depend on distance and time it would take to reach it.
How far are the airports from Heathrow?
Is there bus or train connection to them?
Do they accommodating with luggage?
How much does it cost?
Are there any non-stop modes of transportation (other than taxis)?
Are the buses affected substantially by traffic?

What about flying out of Heathrow itself? Once you've taken into account
transfer costs and of course 'hassle factor' it may well work out better?

That is true but a cursory glance at the fares to either Prague or Venice
seems to support the theory that flying out of the other airports seems to
be substantially cheaper. There are three of us in our family so perhaps a
taxi may be ideal.
Do they have shuttle bus service that connects the airports?