Old February 28th, 2004, 02:28 AM
Alan Harrison

Default Heathrow to Gatwick / Luton etc

"DFN" wrote in message
I looked into openjet.com and found flights from Luton to Venice for

around
$170 round trip. I can also get tickets from Dulles to London for about
$350.
Now the cheapest flight to Venice from DC I have been able to find is
$1,600. So we have tentaively decided that some inconvenience is

acceptable
to save roughly $3,000 for my family.

It might, however, be possible to find a cheaper onward flight from Heathrow
itself. I'm not so sure about Venice, but, in addition to the Prague flight
I mentioned earlier, I have found flights from H'row to Milan last year and
this which worked out cheaper than the flight I took from Stansted in 2002
with a low-cost airline.

Alan Harrison