Old August 7th, 2004, 11:38 PM
Ken Blake

Default Gatwick to Heathrow

Next month, we return home form Europe, changing planes in
London. But we arrive at Gatwick and then depart from Heathrow.

What's the best way to get from Gatwick to Heathrow? The BA
representative suggested taking the Speed Link bus? Is that best?
He said it takes an hour and a quarter. Is it usually on time or
is he being optimistic?

How often does it run? How much does it cost? Can we pay on the
bus, or do we need to buy tickets first? Can we pay by credit
card? If not, what currencies do they accept, besides pounds?
Dollars? Euros?

Or if you recommend a different mode of transport, please answer
all the same questions about it.

Thanks for whatever help you can provide.

--
Ken Blake
Please reply to the newsgroup