Old August 8th, 2004, 04:10 AM
Johan

Default Gatwick to Heathrow

This is something that sucks big time. I never travel with British Airways
anymore just for that. I thought it was something like 60 pounds (no idea
how many $ that is) They refuse Euro's so you have to exchange dollars witch
cost money too. It's one big rip off, takes forever to get from one airport
to the other and you're plain exhausted because you have to carry you're
whole household on that bus. If you think you will enjoy the trip, well
forget it. There's nothing to see besides car's driving on the wrong side
of the road. Never in my whole life again.

Thanks very much. We have 3 hours 50 minutes between flights, so
we should be OK. BA says we should have no problem, and that if
we do, they'll put us on a later flight.