Old August 8th, 2004, 03:24 AM
John Vittoe

Default Gatwick to Heathrow

"Johan" wrote in message
This is something that sucks big time. I never travel with

British Airways
anymore just for that. I thought it was something like 60

pounds (no idea
how many $ that is) They refuse Euro's so you have to exchange

dollars witch
cost money too. It's one big rip off, takes forever to get from

one airport
to the other and you're plain exhausted because you have to

carry you're
whole household on that bus. If you think you will enjoy the

trip, well
forget it. There's nothing to see besides car's driving on the

wrong side
of the road. Never in my whole life again.

Thanks very much. We have 3 hours 50 minutes between flights,

so
we should be OK. BA says we should have no problem, and that

if
we do, they'll put us on a later flight.

We took it last September, didn't seem like much of a hassle. The
cost was 17£ each and 12£ each if you were over 60. That's $30 US
or $22 each. They take credit cards so that is the best way to
pay. British Airways used to provide it as a free service if you
were traveling on one ticket but, like most things, it's no
longer free. Not much to see on the M25 Ring Road but the coach
was comfortable. Other than a taxi or limo, the only other way
would be to go into London and out again on the Gatwick train.
This would be more expensive and more difficult.

--
John Vittoe
"Chance Favors a Prepared Mind."