Old March 24th, 2006, 12:40 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default Cruise Critic down again...

In article .com,
"Rex" wrote:

All I ever see is... Service Unavailable ... or the white screen of
death. I have one of my roll calls there and I wish I could see it..
If they just reached out I would help them fix it... ugh

Rex
www.cruiselineforums.com

I am a poster in the Cruise Critic message boards. I was clued that
because some of the boards were becoming nasty that CC was shutting some
of them down. I was also clued to move over to Cruiseline Forums. You
will find the CC refugees calling themselve Owls. They flew in quietly
at night.