Old December 12th, 2011, 02:58 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Gadget World

Default fleet standards

Sophie,

You are right!

The most frequent cruisers are poor, with all the money spent on
cruising.

When a couple reaches "pinnacle" level they have taken 100, 7 day
cruises, or 700 days of cruises. At approximately $2,500 per cruise in
a normal balcony cabin that equals $250,000.00, plus another $100,000 on
board expense=$350,000
on just one cruise line.

We have reached the highest loyalty level on six current cruise lines
and a few that no longer exist, and feel that any customer in any
business
that keeps it afloat with his busiess deserves the gratitude of not only
the company, but the other passengers too! Without the most loyal
passengers, there would be no cruises for the rest and the frequent
cruiser would have to go back to sailing on his own boat.

Yes Sophie Tucker, that is the most expensive pre dinner snacks in the
world and if they we're on my diet I'd eat every one of them.
Fortunately, I pass on the snacks and come home at the same weight as I
left, ready to tackle my next cruise

I am old enough to remember Sophie Tucker
and know that she is a comedian and that you are joking.

Gadget