Old March 3rd, 2004, 02:02 PM
Ruth

Default Resting after overnight flight

do a google search for "Transportation Charles de Gaulle Airport" and for
some reason it comes up with a bunch of hotels near charles de Gaulle.
There a ton within 10 km.

"Gerrit 't Hart" wrote in message
. au...
We hope to arrive at CDG early on the morning of 2 April after an

overnight
flight from Singapore. We will pick up a lease car at the airport and then
drive to Vlissingen in Holland (about 400 km).
Seeing as I am a terribly bad sleeper (probably won't sleep at all) we

were
thinking of taking a few hours rest/sleep close to the airport.
But where is the question?

Do chains like Formule 1 let you have a room for several hours during the
day?
Or is there a hotel like facility at CDG?
Or any other solution?

Thanks in advance.

Gerrit - Oz