Old November 15th, 2003, 12:13 AM
ohliz

Default Negril??

Hi, Has anyone recently visited Negril? Anyone stay up on the cliffs at
Rockhouse
or Home Sweet Home? What about any suggestions for good restaurants on

the
cliffs? Thanks from sunny Buffalo!

My favorite restaurant on the cliffs (or anywhere, actually) is 3
Dives. It's not fancy by any stretch but it's a friendly, authentic
Jamaican place with great cheap food on a beautiful piece of cliff:
http://www.maherconsulting.com/3dives . I also really like Just
Natural, more or less across the street from Xtabi. For a fancier meal
we like LTU Pub.

Rockhouse is very nice, I haven't stayed there but have eaten there
several times. I've also eaten at Home Sweet Home but not
stayed...also nice.

We prefer Blue Cave Castle but that's partly because it costs a lot
less...if you can get the penthouse you won't be sorry. Best view in
Negril, bar none and tonsof space and the whole place is really funky,
kitschy tropical.