Old June 12th, 2010, 06:11 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle[_3_]

Default Woman accused of using cruise line job for burglaries

"Charles" wrote in message
Tom K wrote:
Woman accused of using cruise line job for burglaries

Miami, Florida (CNN) -- A former Royal Caribbean Cruise Line employee
has been arrested and charged with burglarizing the homes of 24
vacationers who were spending time at sea snip

Here's the link. If it wraps, you may have to copy/paste it into your
browser header.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/TRAVEL/06/11...Top+Stories%29

That is bad. And not telling people you are going on a cruise would not
make a difference as this person had inside information.

--
Charles

That is why when we cruise or travel, we have set a good security alarm
system backed by battery and there is always some one staying at our house.
It is a shame that there or so many people with no scruples or conscience.
One has to always stay one step ahead and be alert to all sorts of scams.

--Jean