Old November 2nd, 2011, 01:30 AM posted to rec.travel.air
Kurt Ullman

Default At least 4 jets strand Conn. passengers for hours

In article ,
Mxsmanic wrote:

Kurt Ullman writes:

Constitutional rights only impact on governmental actions, not the
actions of a private entity.

Completely false. Every entity must respect most Constitutional provisions,
not just the government.

Nope. I can kick you off my property at will even if you are OWS and
are occupying. No repercussions because there is no requirement that I
give you freedom of speech. Etc etc. etc.
The first amendment, for instance, says specifically that Government
shall not, etc.

The best you might be able to do might be
kidnapping or something similar because you were held against your will,
but I wouldn't want to press it.

I would. In fact, I'd just open the door, blow the slide, and leave.

But then you have violated (techically anyway) violated federal law
and you could be subject (technically anyway) to criminal prosecution.